Yoga every Sunday Morning
Stretch – Flow – Unwind – Relax – start your Sundays feeling wonderful ! Light & airy venue – perfect for yoga!
Sundays 8:00 to 9:00 am Cost: £10 per class
Venue: Watford Boys Grammar School, Rickmansworth Road, Watford WD18 7JL (click for map)
Want to drop in & pay cash on the day?
Click ‘Reserve My Place’ to contact me with your details
Free parking available on Sunday mornings in the car-park. Click the venue link (above) for directions and a map.
Bring your yoga mat and any other props you normally use (e.g. yoga block, knee-pads) & wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to stretch. Arrive 5-10 minutes early so you have time to settle in. Class starts promptly at 08:00.
Remember – you’ll need to complete & submit an on-line health questionnaire before you attend your first class – please click the link: Health Questionnaire. You only need to do this once. I can bring a hard-copy of the questionnaire to class if you would prefer this.
- Terms & Guidelines. Do read these to help you have the best experience.
Yoga in Watford Sunday Mornings
Combines the best of Hatha and Dru Flow Yoga styles and includes:
- Introduction to & ongoing practice of yoga postures (asana) & sequences to improve mental & physical well-being
- Simple breathing techniques (pranayama) to help build your resilience and combat the effects of stress
- Introduction to mindfulness to understand and touch the stillness and benefits of meditation (dhyana)
- Deep, delicious relaxation
- Note: On the last Sunday of the month, we finish the class with Yoga Nidra – a deep, meditative relaxation