Yoga every Sunday Morning
Note: yoga classes on-hold due to Covid-19 lockdown. Will be back as soon as restrictions are lifted !
COVID 19 compliance – please read Guideline Notes:
Stretch ~ Flow ~ Unwind ~ Relax – start your Sundays feeling wonderful !
Sundays 7:45 to 9:00 am Booking required – see below
Single class: £14
Block of 5 classes : £60 (use over 8 weeks)
(click the above link address for map)
To book: Click ‘Reserve My Place’ to contact me with your details
I will send you full JOINING INSTRUCTIONS before your first class.
Free parking is available on Sunday mornings in the car-park. Click the venue link (above) for directions and a map.
Bring your yoga mat, a yoga block, a strap (tie or belt), a small towel and any other props you like to use (e.g. knee-pads) & wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to stretch. Arrive 5-10 minutes early so you have time to settle in. Class starts promptly at 07:45 am.
Remember – you’ll need to complete & submit an on-line registration/health questionnaire before you attend your first class – I’ll send the link in the JOINING INSTRUCTIONS.
- Terms & Guidelines. Please read these to help you have the best experience.
Yoga in Watford Sunday Mornings
Combines Hatha, Dru & Flow Yoga styles. Includes:
- Introduction to & ongoing practice of yoga postures (asana) & sequences to improve mental & physical well-being
- Simple breathing techniques (pranayama) to help build your resilience and cope with the effects of stress
- Introduction to mindfulness to understand and touch the stillness and benefits of meditation (dharana, dhyana, pratyahara)
- Delicious relaxation
- Note: On the last Sunday of the month, we finish the class with Yoga Nidra – a deep, meditative relaxation