Yoga every Sunday Morning
Stretch – Flow – Unwind – Relax – start your Sundays feeling wonderful !
Sundays 8:00 to 9:00 am Cost: £10 per class
Venue: Fuller Life Health Watford Girls Grammar WD18 0AE (click for map)
Want to drop in & pay cash on the day?
Click ‘Reserve My Place’ to contact me with your full details
PLEASE SEE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BELOW (mat, health questionnaire, etc.)
Free parking available on Sunday mornings in the car-park. Click the venue link (above) for directions and a map.
Bring your yoga mat and any other props you normally use (e.g. yoga block, knee-pads) & wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to stretch. Arrive 5-10 minutes early so you have time to settle in. Class starts promptly at 08:00.
Remember – you’ll need to complete & submit an on-line health questionnaire before you attend your first class – please click the link: Health Questionnaire. You only need to do this once. I can bring a hard-copy of the questionnaire to class if you would prefer this.
- Terms & Guidelines. Do read these to help you have the best experience.
Yoga in Watford Sunday Mornings
Combines the best of Hatha and Dru Flow Yoga styles and includes:
- Introduction to & ongoing practice of yoga postures (asana) & sequences to improve mental & physical well-being
- Simple breathing techniques (pranayama) to help build your resilience and combat the effects of stress
- Introduction to mindfulness to understand and touch the stillness and benefits of meditation (dhyana)
- Deep, delicious relaxation
- Note: On the last Sunday of the month, we finish the class with Yoga Nidra – a deep, meditative relaxation