Private 1:1 Sessions in the comfort of your own home or at my Garden Studio WATFORD (click to see map)
Enrich your experience of this precious and challenging time. Take a regular yoga class with me to stay fit, healthy and flexible throughout your pregnancy.
“I have been regularly attending Arjie’s prenatal yoga classes for 6 weeks now and really enjoy them. The classes are just what I was looking for, gentle exercise that takes into consideration our ever changing shapes and capabilities with a strong focus on breathing … ” Amy P. Click here to read more testimonials
You’ll cultivate breath awareness and strengthen your body in preparation for labour. You’ll connect with your baby and leave class feeling deeply relaxed having learned breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques that you can use throughout your pregnancy, baby’s birth and beyond.
When should I start Pregnancy Yoga classes?
- Ideally from 12 weeks to full term – it’s never too late to practice Prenatal yoga
- You can join my classes in the first 12 weeks providing you are fit – just get in touch to discuss
- Beginners and experienced practitioners are all welcome
- Women suffering from common pregnancy ailments such as lower back pain, postural imbalance, poor circulation, morning sickness, pelvic girdle pain (SPD/PGP)
- First or nth pregnancy … yoga will help you no matter how many previous pregnancies you have experienced
Please have a look at the FAQs Pregnancy/Prenatal Yoga.
Typical class format
- Welcome herbal tea or drink
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Flowing asanas & breath work including labour breathing & visualisation
- Static and fluid asanas, exploring birthing positions & pelvic floor exercises
- Delicious guided relaxation and/or Yoga Nidra